Best fruit for weight loss—High-carbohydrate fruits. Banana, plum, pear, kiwifruit, pineapple, mango, grape, and fig should be eaten for breakfast. These fruits give the required energy to jump start digestion and provide the required sugar content after the night’s fasting.—Low-carbohydrate fruits. Watermelon, peach, nectarine, cantaloupe, apple, and papaya come under this category. These nutritious fruits have high water content and control the body temperature and help expel bad cholesterol from the body. They provide the necessary energy for the cardiovascular and nervous systems to function optimally. The low-carbohydrate fruits like these do not tax the body with excess sugar content; instead, diets rich in these fruits aid burning excess fat and losing weight.—Citrus fruits and berries. Diets rich in citrus fruits provide minimal carbohydrates. These fruits include raspberries, blackberries, cranberries, and to some extent strawberries and blue berries. A small amount of lime, lemon, or sweet lime can also be included. These fruits help promote bowel movement and thereby detoxification. They eliminate toxins or undigested matter from the body. Citrus fruits and berries cleanse the blood and reinforce cardiovascular system. This promotes heart health as well. These fruits aid in removing bad cholesterol and improving digestion and appetite, thereby leading to healthy weight loss.—Watery fruits. Fruits—such as watermelon, cantaloupe, musk melon, and honey dew melon—all have plenty of water in them with an amount of carbohydrates. They provide excellent hydration for digestion and low amount of carbohydrates for instant energy to the body. These watery fruits provide the required water content for effective digestion and excretion of toxins, thereby aiding detoxification and healthy weight loss.
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
thank you so so so much, I never imagined that I would get such amazing followers and the base keeps growing! <3 I love you all, and I’m always here for you babes! I’ll do a little promo for you guys, cause it’s been a while and you deserve it!
- First 30
- must be following me (since it’s a thank you to my followers) I check <3
- 2 lists of 10
- 1 list of 5 bolded
- 1 list of 5 screenies
- must reblog :)
I love you guys, and the promo will be up sometime tomorrow! <3